Thank you for submitting your intent to participate or signing up for Robotics with your school’s contract in September for the TAPPS FTC Championship event scheduled for Monday, March 30 at the Waco Convention Center.
Here are the instructions for submitting your registration forms which include your FTC Team Name and Team Number, student roster, and team photo with the robot. Steps 1 and 2 must be completed prior to the event. Steps 3 must be done by March 9. Please let me know if you have any questions.
1) DUE MARCH 28 Coach Compliance completed through Rank One. Contact your Athletic Director for access.
- Teacher profile created
- TAPPS Acknowledgement of Rules complete.
- TAPPS SCOPE training complete.
2) DUE MARCH 28 Student Eligibility completed through Rank One.
- Parents should complete the TAPPS Student Profile.
- Parents should complete the TAPPS Signature page.
- All students must be shown as ELIGIBLE by contest date.
3) DUE MARCH 9 Entry created on Entries link in TAPPSter
Login to TAPPSter.com (contact your Fine Arts Director or Athletic Director for access)
On Student Link
- highlight the column on the spreadsheet view for Robotics
- Check each student on the spreadsheet for Robotics
- If any students are missing, click the Add New Student Button at the top left. You only need name, gender, date of birth and grade so that future imports from Rank One will match.
On Entry Link
- Highlight Robotics
- Click Add new entry button at the top Left.
- Click the student names on your team
- Enter Team Name
- Enter Team Number
- Repeat for additional teams
- On main entry page, click the Sunflower button to upload your team photo (Due March 24)
- you can view your roster by clicking the Team Roster button.
Let us know if you have any questions or need assistance info@localhost