The TAPPS Championships are a week away. To help with your preparation, please review the championship information posted on the Cross Country page at www.tapps.biz. Please review the following information as you finalize your plans.
- Sunday walk through: Weather permitting the course will be open on Sunday from 4-7 pm. In the event of rain and weather, the host may choose to close the course. If the course does close we will announce through social media Follow us at @TappsXCountry and email.
- Registration will be open from 4 to 7 on Sunday afternoon. Registration will be in the clubhouse and the room should be accessed from the West door under the pavilion.
- Teams planning to walk the course should park in the Stadium parking lot and NOT in the Golf Course parking lot. This rule applies to dropping off students as well. The Cottonwood Creek parking lot is reserved for workers and golf course patrons. Thank you for your assistance both days in not using this lot.
- Tents may be left on Sunday afternoon, but with the anticipated weather anything left should be secured as storms may roll through.
- Tents and team areas are only allowed along the Stadium Parking lot fence. Teams may NOT set up camp behind the Port a Potties or in grassy areas closer to the clubhouse.
More information will follow as the week progresses. Be sure to follow @TappsXCountry on twitter for information and updates. If you have questions, please call at 254-947-9268 or email us at email@example.com.