October 11-14, 2021
TO FACILITY | FACILITY
Available at the facility
There are no concessions, water or ice available at the facility.
- Basic TAPPS protocols shall be in place for the duration of the tournament.
- Participants and Spectators shall socially distance as possible during the competition.
- Face Masks are required for all team personnel and spectators unless actively engaged in warmup or contests.
- Face Masks are required in team areas.
- Team areas shall be separated by a distance as determined by TAPPS staff on sight.
- Face Masks are not required while participating on the courts or while warming up
- Players should wash / disinfect hands regularly throughout the tournament.
COVID Team Affirmation Form:
The form linked HERE must be completed each day prior to play.
TAPPS shall provide a rules official, however, coaches should be prepared to assist in matches in which their teams are not participating.
TAPPS shall supply balls for the contests.