October 19-21, 2020
Old Settlers Tennis Complex
No restrictions at the tennis facility.
Free for spectators, but all spectators must purchase and redeem ticket through Home Town Ticketing.
A COVID 19 Statement of condition submitted when ticket is redeemed is required to be on premises
Available at the facility
There are no concessions, water or ice available at the facility.
- Basic TAPPS protocols shall be in place for the duration of the tournament.
- Participants and Spectators shall socially distance as possible during the competition.
- Face Masks are required for all team personnel and spectators unless actively engaged in warmup or contests.
- Face Masks are required in team areas.
- Team areas shall be separated by a distance as determined by TAPPS staff on sight.
- Face Masks are not required while participating on the courts or while warming up
- Players should wash / disinfect hands regularly throughout the tournament.
COVID Team Affirmation Form:
The form linked HERE must be completed each day prior to play.
TAPPS shall provide a rules official, however, coaches should be prepared to assist in matches in which their teams are not participating.
TAPPS shall supply balls for the contests.