5A Championship Information
May 8-9, 2023
Squaw Valley Golf Course
2439 E Hwy 67, Glen Rose, TX 76043
May 7, 2023 4:00 pm
United States Golf Association Rules
TAPPS Rules Sections 166 and 167
To be provided by host course
State Entry Fees:
$125.00 per player entered in tournament
Please bring to the tournament, make check payable to TAPPS.
Call and make a tee time
Adults – $45.00 Juniors $35.00
Weekend (after 2pm)
Adults $55.00 Juniors $40.00
Prices include cart fees, walking is a discounted rate
Tournament Directors to Follow Approved Format
See Section 167
TAPPS will provide a cooler with drinks at the area determined by tournament
Each Head Coach will have access to a cart
$40.00 plus tax each day. First Come, First Served.
To be set by Tournament Director
Schedule of Play
Lowest Scores to play first both days
First Tee Time: 8:00 am Boys | 8:30 am Girls
Subsequent Times: 10 minute intervals
To be provided following each round at host course.
Fee included in entry for players and head coach
Other meals may be purchased as necessary from the host course
Distributed at coaches meeting Day 1
Collected at end of round in scoring tent.
Failure to turn in immediately after round will result in disqualification
Medalists 1st – 10th Place
Team 1st – 4th Place
To be presented as soon as possible after conclusion of final round
- Carts are available on a first come first served basis.
- Adults only should operate the carts while on the course premises.
- Parking is available on site. Please do not park in areas marked for handicapped parking unless you have a current placard or license plate for those spots.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises. This is true whether the animal is on a leash or not.
- Service dogs are allowed. These should be approved prior to going on to the course or driving range.
- Food will be provided for coaches and players only.
- There will be a concession stand open for fans and spectators throughout both days.