2A Championship Information
May 2-3, 2022
Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
5200 Bagby Ave., Waco, Texas 76711
May 2, 2022 12:00 pm
United States Golf Association Rules
TAPPS Rules Sections 166 and 167
To be provided by host course
State Entry Fees:
$125.00 per player entered in tournament
Please bring to the tournament, make check payable to TAPPS.
Call and make a tee time
Adults – $45.00 Juniors $35.00
Weekend (after 2pm)
Adults $55.00 Juniors $40.00
Prices include cart fees, walking is a discounted rate
Tournament Directors to Follow Approved Format
See Section 167
Coaches may provide a cooler with drinks at the area determined by tournament
Each Head Coach will have access to a cart
$40.00 plus tax each day. First Come, First Served.
To be set by Tournament Director
Schedule of Play
Lowest Scores to play first both days
Day I First Tee Time: 1:00 pm Boys | 1:00 pm Girls (Shotgun Start)
Day II First Tee Time 8:00 am Boys | 8:00 am Girls
Subsequent Times: 10 minute intervals
To be provided following each round at host course.
Day 1 – Prior to the round at 11 am
Day 2 – after completion of the round
Fee included in entry for players and head coach
Other meals may be purchased as necessary from the host course
Distributed at coaches meeting Day 1
Collected at end of round in scoring tent.
Failure to turn in immediately after round will result in disqualification
Medalists 1st – 10th Place
Team 1st – 4th Place
To be presented as soon as possible after conclusion of final round
- Carts are available on a first come first served basis.
- Adults only should operate the carts while on the course premises.
- Parking is available on site. Please do not park in areas marked for handicapped parking unless you have a current placard or license plate for those spots.
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises. This is true whether the animal is on a leash or not.
- Service dogs are allowed. These should be approved prior to going on to the course or driving range.
- Food will be provided for coaches and players only. There will be a concession stand open for fans and spectators throughout both days.