News and Updates are made through our news feed posts on the Band webpage.
- Review the TAPPS Constitution and By-laws sections 1-129, 198-202, 236-241. The by-laws will have specific details on song selections and requirements for entry. TAPPS Constitution and By-Laws are found on the TAPPS.biz website; click Resources, click by-laws
- Check out the TAPPS.biz website; Click Fine Arts. View links below the Fine Arts chart of events.
- Check out the individual music pages on the TAPPS.biz website. Click Fine Arts, then click an event on the chart for Dates, Locations, Deadlines, Resource Links, etc.
- Director profile compete in Rank One. Athletic Director can help you with this.
- Director Acknowledgement of Rules completed in Rank One.
- Director TEaMs (TAPPS Education Modules) compliance completed in Rank One.
- Student profiles complete in Rank One including Student Acknowledgement of Rules.
- Student profiles in Rank One should show as ELIGIBLE prior to the entry deadline.
- Complete Roster in Rank One.
- Check made out to TAPPS brought to the event.
- Prepare your music scores for judges with original music and MEASURES NUMBERED.
- Fall Band including Marching Band, Field Band, & Drumline do not need scores.
- Solo and Small ensemble events need 1 original copy of the music for the judge.
- Concert Contest ensembles (large and medium) need 3 copies of music for the 3 judges.
- Arrange for travel, bus, hotel, food, etc.
- Share TeamIP info with your students and fans.
T-Shirts, patches, other apparel, and TAPPS merchandise will be on sale on-site.
- Share about the event via social media.
- Print All-State Certificates for student that received a 1st division rating on a Class 1 solo.
Results are listed on the Band, Choir, and Orchestra pages with a link to the certificates.
- Complete the After Event Survey sent approximately 1 week after the event to help shape our future events.