Who can compete for my school?
- Students presently attending your school in Grades 9 through 12
May I enter more than one group?
- Yes, but only one group can be ranked in the team standings for the event
Will there be individual competitions?
- Yes there will be three individual competition held after the final team performances
Will there be small group competitions?
- Yes this year there will small group competition to be held during the day and scheduled per school sign up.
Will food be available at the event (concession stand)?
- Yes, A concession stand will be open during the contests
- A coaches’ hospitality room will also be available
Will there be a trainer or medical personnel on site during the contest?
- A trainer will be provided by our partner Children’s Health Andrew’s Institute.
Is there a charge for admission at the event?
- Yes there is a charge for admission
- Adults $1
- Senior Citizens and Students $7
Is there a way for people to watch or listen who cannot attend the event?
- The event will be broadcast on TAPPS TV
Will there be a photographer at the event and pictures available afterwards?
- There will be photographer on site
Will there be memorabilia commemorating the event available?
- Yes, TEAM IP will be on site with DANCE Championship gear and TAPPS 2.0 gear
Is there a plan in the event of bad weather during the competition?
- Yes, TAPPS monitors the weather conditions at all events with the help of our partners, Earth Networks.
- The TAPPS staff will have reviewed the Emergency Action Plan for the facilities and directors will be notified in advance of procedures