Grapevine Faith Christian School
JH Part- Time Stipend Coach
The responsibility of a coach will be to develop, train, and educate students in their respective sports to be the best Christian athletes they can be. The Coach will fill this crucial role through practice, prayer and discipline. The Coach will report to the Athletic Director.
- Seeks to role model in speech, actions, and attitude, a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ and exemplifies a Christ-like character both on and off the field.
- Responsible for the physical and spiritual well being of the athletes during the sporting activity.
- Direct the athletes in the skills of the sport so that each player aims toward reaching his/her potential.
- Prayer is required before each game and is led by the coach or the athlete.
- Shall handle any discipline situation that occurs on their team and may seek the assistance of the Athletic Director, if necessary.
- Shall call to the attention of the Athletic Director any incidents of conduct on the part of coaches, officials, players, or spectators, which seem to be detrimental to the best interest of the sport, school, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Shall maintain a good rapport with the official(s) associated with the administration of the contest and handle them self in such a manner that he/she represents Christ in a positive manner and sets an example for the athletes.
- Is responsible for all equipment during practice and games, issuing uniforms to the athletes, and reporting any problems with said uniforms.
- Is responsible to notify all players of times and places in regard to games and practices.
- Ensures proper conduct of players at all times during practice, games, and trips.
- If an injury should occur, immediate, qualified assistance should be sought if the coach determines it to be necessary. The coach should report serious injuries to the Athletic Director and to the parent(s) of the injured athletes.
- Report game results to the Athletic Director.
- Maintain and uphold the religious standards of Faith Christian School to include the Lifestyle Statement, Staff Covenant and Statement of Faith.
- Responsible to disciple, instruct and actively pray for the students on our campus.
- Responsible to reinforce a Biblical Worldview in every workplace interaction with both students, staff and faculty.
- Other duties as assigned that are closely related to this position.
- Must possess and model a personal authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must be a person with spiritual, academic and leadership abilities that will allow him/her to “train up a child in the way he should go.”
- The coach shall be knowledgeable about the sport he/she is coaching.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with the President and Board’s expectations, established school policies and procedures, and the school mission and core values.
- A High School diploma is required. A Bachelor’s Degree and Teaching Certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal and relational skills.
Cristo Rey Jesuit Houston is accepting applications for the coaching positions listed below for the 2021-2022 academic year. All positions are part-time and paid on a stipend basis.
- Softball Assistant High School Coach
- Tennis Head High School Coach
- Track Head High School Coach
- Track Assistant High School Coach
Qualified candidates should email resume to Athletic Director, Brandon Murray/[email protected]
Trinity School of Midland
Director of Athletics
Trinity School is a college preparatory community that provides a nurturing environment to enrich the mind, strengthen the body, enliven the soul, and inspire servant leadership.
Trinity School, a coeducational, college-preparatory independent day school, seeks an energetic, creative, and experienced leader to implement the Trinity School mission throughout the athletics and physical education programs. Candidates should have a strong and diverse background in athletics and physical education and a passion for ambitious coaching, teaching, and learning. Trinity School is looking for a candidate who is committed to developing the whole person and cultivating scholar-athletes. This position involves leading the athletics and physical education programs and may include coaching and teaching, as needed.
Among the primary goals for the Athletics and Physical Education program are developing physical and athletic skills, educating for lifelong habits of health and fitness, inculcating the values of competition and the responsibilities of being on a team, and developing sportsmanship and character.
Trinity school currently offers daily physical education for grades K-6 and interscholastic athletics for grades 7-12, participating as a member of TAPPS (Texas Association of Private and Parochial School) at the Varsity level. Sports offered include:
- Basketball, Boys & Girls
- Cross Country, Boys & Girls
- Football, Six-Man
- Golf, Boys & Girls
- Swimming, Boys & Girls
- Tennis, Boys & Girls
- Track & Field, Boys & Girls
The Director of Athletics serves on the Administrative Leadership Team; recruits, supervises, and evaluates all physical education and athletics faculty and staff; oversees the implementation of the physical education and athletics curriculum at all levels of the School; oversees all communication from the Physical Education and Athletics Department within and outside the school community pertaining to practice schedules, games, transportation, and results; oversees the maintenance and appropriate replacement of equipment and uniforms; and represents Trinity School in all appropriate local, regional, state, and national associations having to do with the physical education and athletics program.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Proven coaching experience, administrative experience preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the development of athletes and athletic programs
- Ability to attract/recruit, supervise, and retain talented coaches committed to the mission, philosophy, and goals of Trinity School
- Background and experience in providing a meaningful athletic experience for a student body with a range of abilities and experiences
- Ability to challenge and motivate the school community to strive for excellence
- Confident leadership style that trusts others with responsibility and gives them the authority and support they need
- Collaborative communication skills to lead the Athletic Department and serve on the Administrative Leadership Team
Interested candidates should apply electronically by submitting the following information to Lori Ramos, Human Resources and Benefits Coordinator at [email protected].
- letter of introduction to include your reasons for interest in the job
- resume to include educational background, relevant employment history, and references
- completed Faculty Employment Application (Note: A “fillable” form can be downloaded here.)
Additional information about Trinity School of Midland can be accessed on the School’s website at www.trinitymidland.org/careers.
The Emery/Weiner School in Houston, Texas is currently interviewing for the following positions:
JV and Freshman / Asst. Varsity Boys Basketball
8th Grade Boys Basketball
Varsity Boys Soccer
Middle School Soccer
Middle School Softball
Varsity Girls Lacrosse
Middle School Baseball
Varsity Track and Field – preferably throws coach
These are stipend only positions. Substitute teaching is available. If interested, please send a resume to the Athletic Director, Angie Gubitz – [email protected]
Legacy Christian Academy-Beaumont, TX
The Covenant School – Dallas is currently taking applications for the following coaching positions. All positions are part-time stipend only positions. The Covenant School is committed to attracting and retaining exceptional faculty and staff to carry our mission. We seek talented, dedicated, experienced professionals to join our team.
The Covenant School’s athletic program exists to help fulfill the school’s mission and to complement the classical, Christ-centered education. Athletics plays an integral part in our school as we partner with students, parents, teachers, coaches and administrators in educating the mind, body and soul. The pursuit of excellence exceeds the focus of temporal accolades as we attempt to prepare the student for a lifetime and not just a season.
- Soccer – Head Middle School Boys – Winter ’21/’22
- Tennis – JV/Varsity Assistant Coach – Spring ’22
- Track & Field – 3 coaching positions available for Middle School program – Spring ’22
- Track & Field – Varsity, Throwers Coach – Spring ’22
- Golf – Head Middle School Coach – Spring ’22
- Golf – Assistant Middle School Coach – Spring ’22
Qualified candidates should email resume to Athletic Director, Jesse Olvera: [email protected], and Assistant ADs: Jacob Zinn ([email protected]) & Evann Hopkins ([email protected])
Application Link: https://covenantdallas.com/discover/careers
Bishop Dunne Catholic School in Dallas, TX (TAPPS 5A) is accepting applications for the coaching positions listed below for the 2021-2022 academic year. All positions are part-time and paid on a stipend basis.
- Soccer Assistant High School Coach – Girls
- Softball Head High School Coach
- Tennis Head High School Coach
- Wrestling Assistant High School Coach
- Track Assistant High School Coach
Bishop Dunne is a unique Catholic school in Dallas, TX. We are the only Catholic school offering the 7-year Advantage. Students can begin their Bishop Dunne career at any time from 6th through 12th grade. The Bishop Dunne experience extends beyond the classroom. Our students thrive on the stage, athletic fields, labs, and in their callings to be followers of Christ. Bishop Dunne is a special place where students and distinguished faculty have gathered together in a joyful community of faith for over 60 years.
If you are interested in more information, please visit https://www.bdcs.org/discover/employment.
Qualified candidates, please send a cover letter describing your experience in the sport you are interested in coaching and resume to Anna Lee Friesen, Human Resources, at [email protected]
- Love God and others
- Follow Jesus authentically and energetically
- Relate to other in ways that honor God
- Genuinely like kids and their parents
- Are team players
- Are responsible
- Are good instructors who like to teach/coach
- Are committed to Truth, Wisdom, and Virtue
Interested candidates for coaching positions may send a cover letter and resume to Athletic Director, Brian Thrift at [email protected]
- Demonstrate a genuine love for Jesus and the Church.
- Support the mission, vision, and doctrinal statements of Covenant Christian School.
- Display a passion to mentor and invest in students and coaches.
- Promote a positive, energetic, and enthusiastic culture.
- Possess both verbal and written communication skills.
- Support all extra-curricular activities, as well as the academic programs of the school.
- Have a commitment to excellence.
- Possess a proven record of program development.
POPCS is searching for a Head Varsity Softball Coach who is able to meet the following preferred qualifications:
Frassati Catholic High School
ASSISTANT SOCCER COACHES (Boys & Girls Teams)
Frassati Catholic High School is in search of Assistant Soccer Coaches for the 2021-2022 school year. Frassati Catholic competes in the 5A classification of TAPPS (Texas Association for Private and Parochial Schools). The position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and Assistant Director of Athletics, and is a stipend position only. Apply here: www.cognitoforms.com/FrassatiCatholicHighSchool/COACHINGEMPLOYMENTAPPLICATION
ASSISTANT GIRLS BASKETBALL COACH
Frassati Catholic High School is in search of an Assistant Girls Basketball Coach for the 2021-2022 school year. Frassati Catholic competes in the 5A classification of TAPPS (Texas Association for Private and Parochial Schools). The position reports directly to the Director of Athletics and Assistant Director of Athletics, and is a stipend position only. Apply here: www.cognitoforms.com/FrassatiCatholicHighSchool/COACHINGEMPLOYMENTAPPLICATION
North Dallas Adventist Academy is a private Christian Academy located in Richardson, Texas. We are looking for a couple of positions in our athletic department. This is a stipend only position. If you have interest please send resume to athletic director Francis Nicholas [email protected]
North Dallas Adventist Academy is currently accepting resumes for the following coaching positions:
- Varsity Girls Basketball
- JH Volleyball
- JH Basketball
Fellowship Academy is seeking a JV/V Girl’s Assistant basketball coach. (Stipend position)
Covenant Christian School, a private Christian school located in Conroe, Texas, has an immediate need for a 6th grade volleyball coach. We are seeking a candidate who is committed to their relationship with Christ, organized, and has the skills needed to lead students in their spiritual and athletic development. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and can motivate and lead others, while fostering strong relationships with students, staff, parents, and community. This is a stipend only position. If you have interest please send resume to athletic director Joseph Garcia at [email protected]
Lucas Christian Academy is currently accepting resumes for the following coaching positions:
- Assistant Baseball
- JH Basketball
- Varsity Basketball Assistant
Qualified candidates should email resume to [email protected]
The Nolan Catholic Athletic department has the following coaching opportunities available for the 2021-2022 school year.
Swim – 2 Open Positions
Golf – 1 Open Position
Softball – 2 Open Positions
Girls Basketball – 1 Open Position
Boys Soccer – 1 Open Position
Volleyball – 1 Open Position
These are part-time stipend positions.
Preference will be given to those with coaching experience at the high school level and those willing to grow young students athletically and spiritually. Those interested please email [email protected] and [email protected]
The Shelton School is a school and resource center dedicated to making a difference by serving and empowering the lives of students who learn differently – Because Not All Great Minds Think Alike.
The Shelton School is the largest independent school worldwide for intelligent students with learning differences. Shelton provides a superior education for those that think and learn differently. It uses a customized approach within a mainstream environment.
We are currently searching for quality coaches to fill the following Coaching position(s):
Varsity Swimming Coach
- A strong commitment to the continued development of the Swimming program
- Ability to instill teamwork and community within a group of athletes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with high school athletes in Swimming a plus
- Knowledgeable in the sport of swimming
- Ability to build a solid foundational relationship with students and parents
- Ability to motivate and improve performance of athletes
This is a stipend-only position, but it is also a great opportunity for any education minded candidates looking for a school that respects its employees and highly values each individual
Send resume or letter of interest to Athletic Director Alan Burt at [email protected]
Brazos Christian School in Bryan is seeking applicants for Assistant/JV Head Boys Basketball Coach. Interested candidates please contact Athletic Director/Boys Basketball Coach – Brian Thrift at [email protected]. Possible teaching position opening soon.
Fort Worth Christian is seeking the highest quality varsity soccer assistant coach – regardless of position. This is a part-time, stipend position. Must be a Christ-follower and live by high personal standards. Contact Nate Sanford at [email protected]
My name is Robbie Belk and I am in search of a coaching and teaching position in the DFW area. This year I was at Riesel High School where I coached the Offensive Line and Linebackers. My wife and I are looking to move back to the DFW area to plant roots so wherever I end up I want to stay for good. My resume is attached to this post.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Belk Resume 2021