Restricted and Non-Restricted Equipment
RESTRICTED equipment may be used once Shells/Full Pads are allowed. Below is a list of examples of restricted equipment.
- Protective Player Equipment (helmets, shoulder pads (hard & soft shell), thigh pads, knee pads, etc…)
- Sleds (Blocking, Tackling, and Specialty Sleds/Dummies)
- 1-man, 2-man, 3-man, 4-man, 5-man, 7-man, etc…
- Post Mount/Stationary/Hanging Equipment
- Run Through’s (Blaster, Gauntlet, etc…)
- Hand Free Shields
- Mobile Tackling Dummies
- Shadow Man, MVP Drive, etc…
NON-RESTRICTED equipment may be used anytime during the season or while school is in session. Below is a list of examples of non-restricted equipment.
- Dummies (Stand-Up, Pop-Up, and Step-over Dummies)
- Hand Shields
- Tackle Wheels/Donuts
- Player Equipment (Soft Shell helmets)