Frequently Asked Questions
Who can compete for my school?
- Students presently attending your school in Grades 8 through 12
How many entries may my school enter in each event?
- Each school may enter up to 3 students in each event
- Each school may enter up to 3 students in LD Debate
- Each school may enter up to 3 groups in Duet Acting
Will food be available at the event (concession stand)?
Will bathrooms be open at the event site for students to change clothes?
- Yes restrooms will be open throughout the facility during the event.
Is there a charge for admission at the event?
- There is no charge for admission
Is there a way for people to watch the speaking events
- Not at this time other than LD Debate when space and rules allow.
Will there be memorabilia commemorating the event available?
- Yes, TEAM IP will be on site with DRUMLINE T-SHIRTS and TAPPS 2.0 GEAR
Is there a plan in the event of bad weather during the competition?
- Yes, TAPPS monitors the weather conditions at all events with the help of our partners, Earth Networks.
- The TAPPS staff will have reviewed the Emergency Action Plan for the facilities and directors will be notified in advance of procedures