Thank you for your interest in this year’s Football Championships. Our championship contests will again be hosted by Midway ISD in Hewitt, Texas. The games will be held at Panther Stadium (Map to Facility) and fans are welcome.
Weather Forecast powered by Earth Networks for this weekend’s contests.
With the pandemic continuing across the state, we are requiring fans to purchase a ticket through TAPPS Ticketing to assist with contact tracing should that be necessary. Tickets will be required for each day and by redeeming the ticket, you will be certifying you are covid symptom free at that time. We appreciate your assistance as we work through this necessary process.
We encourage you to follow the action during the tournament through our social media options. On Twitter updates will be on the @TAPPSfootball account. On Facebook we can be found at TAPPSbiz. We will be updating the Scorestream APP. Additional information can be found by downloading and accessing the TAPPS Fan App (Apple and Android).
For those who cannot attend in person, the games will be live streamed on the TAPPS TV Network and on TAPPS Radio. Direct links to all of the broadcast can be found by clicking HERE.
TEAM IP will be onsite with officially licensed TAPPS Championship gear. Click HERE for the online store if you can’t make it out to Hewitt.
A few things to remember when you get to the game.
- Parking is available in all lots for spectators
- VISITOR Team Fans will need to enter and leave through the VISITOR Gate
- HOME Team Fans will need to enter and leave through the HOME Gate
- Fans are not allowed in the team area at any time before, during or after the contest.
- Fans are not allowed inside the field area at any time
- Outside food and drink are not allowed for spectators.
- Immediately following the contest, fans must exit the facility through the designated gate
- Team IP will be on site with TAPPS memorabilia.
We look forward to seeing you in Hewitt at Midway High School’s Panther Stadium.