Athletic Directors and Coaches:
With the location set and the schedules made, we turn our attention to the team entries for the 2022 Cross Country Championships.
General rules allow each school to enter up to 7 runners in each division, boys or girls. This year entries will be made in Rank One following the process outlined below. Schools may make changes until the entry deadline, after the deadline, the school shall owe entry fees for all runners entered and any replacements will be made at the registration tent on the day of the meet. The deadline for entry into the Championship meet is close of business on Monday, October 24.
- Login to Rank One
- Make sure you have your Cross Country roster(s) built in Rank One
- Cross Country-Boys and/or Cross Country-Girls this is not a (Co-ed roster)
- View the Cross Country-Boys Roster
- Click CREATE ENTRIES FOR TEAMS
- Mark the box next to the students that will compete (MAXIMUM: 7 boys)
- Click SAVE
- EXPORT to PDF (at the bottom) for a printable copy of your entry with amount owed-please bring to Meet
- Repeat for Cross Country-Girls if needed
If questions arise or if you need assistance, please contact the TAPPS office at 254-947-9268 or by email at [email protected].