Athletic Directors and Coaches:
The end of the district season is fast approaching next week. With the weather delays for many of our schools, the TAPPS Staff and Executive Board reviewed many options for district certification and post season play. The following information outlines our course of action to get us to the final four contests.
- The District Certification shall remain as scheduled on Thursday, February 9 for 1A – 5A schools.
- District Executive Committees should meet to determine which contests must be played in order to establish the postseason qualifiers for the 2022-23 season.
- The games which must be played to determine seeding order shall take precedence over those contests which do not or will not affect final order of finish in the district standings.
- In accordance with protocols established during the pandemic, games may need to be declared no contests and not forfeitures.
- If games are canceled or dates are changed, please make those changes to your schedule in Rank One as well.
- Entering scores as soon as possible into Rank One will help to keep everyone apprised of playoff possibilities. Please help us by entering scores for basketball games within 24 hours of the contests.
If questions arise, please contact the TAPPS office at [email protected] or by phone at 254-947-9268.