We are looking forward to hosting the TAPPS Cheer Championships 2021 at the Bell County Expo Center on Monday, December 6 and Tuesday, December 7, 2021.
You may enter ONE Varsity Team to compete for the Championship Title.
- Division 1: 5A, 6A – Traditional Large Squad 17 or more members
- Division 2: 5A, 6A – Traditional Small Squad 16 or less members
- Division 3: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Traditional Large Squad 13 or more members
- Division 4: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Traditional Small Squad 12 or less members
- Division 5: 5A, 6A – Spirit Squad (No tumbling, no tosses, no pyramids, no stunts)
- Division 6: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Spirit Squad (No tumbling, no tosses, no pyramids, no stunts)
TAPPS reserves the right to split, combine, and delete divisions as warrants and/or deemed appropriate. You may enter additional Exhibition squads(non-varsity) for rating only.
Roster and Entries created in RankOne Due Nov 19
Create Roster and Entry Form-VARSITY TEAM for Championship Ranks
- View Roster
- CREATE ENTRIES FOR TEAMS
- Check the ENTRY SELECTION box for those competing, do not list the alternates, in the Position Field designate your Captains, Co-Captains, etc.
- Save, PRINT. This will serve as your invoice page with an entry fee of $20 per student.
Create Roster and Entry Form-SMALL STUNT GROUP
- View Roster
- CREATE ENTRIES FOR SMALL ENSEMBLE
- In the Group text box type Stunt Group 1, click save.
- Select those participating in Stunt Group 1 and the Entry Selection box for those students. 5 competing, and up to 3 alternates
- If you have additional stunt groups, complete above step as many times as you need. Stunt Group 2, 3 etc.
- Save, PRINT. This will serve as your invoice page with an entry fee of $100 per group.
Create Roster and Entry Form-INDIVIDUAL SKILLS(JUMPS, TUMBLING, MASCOT)
- CREATE ENTRIES FOR INDIVIDUAL SKILLS
- Select the students that will be competing in the Individual Competitions – Jumps, Tumbling, Mascot.
- Save, PRINT. This will serve as your invoice page with an entry fee of $25 per individual entry.
If you have indicated you are bringing an Exhibition Squad, send an email to [email protected] with a roster for them and we will send an invoice for $100 per Exhibition Squad.
Checks should be brought to the event with you, made out to TAPPS.
Upload Team Photo– Due Nov 19 – if this is not received by this date your photo will not be in the program. We are traveling from State Football and this will have to be printed before that.
If questions arise, please contact the TAPPS office at [email protected] or 254-947-9268.