We are looking forward to hosting the TAPPS Cheer Championships 2022-2023 at the Bell County Expo Center on Monday, December 5 and Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
You may enter ONE Varsity Team to compete for the Championship Title.
- Division 1: 5A, 6A – Traditional Large Squad 17 or more members
- Division 2: 5A, 6A – Traditional Small Squad 16 or less members
- Division 3: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Traditional Large Squad 13 or more members
- Division 4: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Traditional Small Squad 12 or less members
- Division 5: 5A, 6A – Spirit Squad (No tumbling, no tosses, no pyramids, no stunts)
- Division 6: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A – Spirit Squad (No tumbling, no tosses, no pyramids, no stunts)
TAPPS reserves the right to split, combine, and delete divisions as warrants and/or deemed appropriate. You may enter additional Exhibition squads (non-varsity) for rating only.
Roster and Entries created in RankOne – Due November 16
- Create Roster and Entry Form – VARSITY TEAM for Championship Ranks
- View Roster
- CREATE ENTRIES FOR TEAMS
- Check the ENTRY SELECTION box for those competing, do not list the alternates, in the Position Field designate your Captains, Co-Captains, etc.
- Save, PRINT. This will serve as your invoice page with an entry fee of $20 per student.
- Create Roster and Entry Form – SMALL STUNT GROUP
- View Roster
- CREATE ENTRIES FOR SMALL ENSEMBLE
- In the Group text box write Stunt Group 1, click save.
- Select those participating in Stunt Group 1 and the Entry Selection box for those students. 5 competing, and up to 3 alternates
- If you have additional stunt groups complete steps 3 and 4 as many times as you need. Stunt Group 2, 3 etc.
- Save, PRINT. This will serve as your invoice page with an entry fee of $100 per group.
- INDIVIDUAL SKILLS (JUMPS, TUMBLING, MASCOT)
- More information will be coming next week on this.
- If you have indicated you are bringing an Exhibition Squad, send an email to [email protected] with a roster for them and we will send an invoice for $100 per Exhibition Squad.
- Checks should be brought to the event with you, made out to TAPPS.
Upload Team Photo- Due Nov 16 – if this is not received by this date your photo will not be in the program. We are coming from State Football and this will have to be printed before that.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at 254-947-9268 or by email at [email protected]