Andrews Institute Injuries in Football Virtual Conference
11 EBP-CEU, CME and CNE credit hours available
Wednesday, May 5 – Friday, May 7
5:30 to 9:30 p.m. CDT
This is a three-day virtual conference designed for orthopaedic surgeons, athletic trainers, biomechanists, coaches, sports physicians, physiologists, therapists and others who work with athletes in football. Sessions will review current concepts of assessment, treatment, hot topics and functional rehabilitation of the medical and musculoskeletal problems in football players.
- Discuss operative and non-operative treatments for common upper extremity injuries in the football player
- Recognize the knee anatomy, in-season management and treatment of major ligaments in the knee
- Discuss the treatment and rehabilitation for ankle/foot and core injuries in the football player
- Recognize current medical issues and understand the various treatments of everyday occurrence in sports medicine
- Apply current advances in treatment and rehabilitations of injuries to the football players
Use the code CHILDREN35 to receive the Children’s Health℠ Andrews Institute exclusive $35 discount
We are now partnering with industry leaders to provide competitively priced evidence based educational courses. Our goal is to continue to offer high quality interactive educational content for those interested in developing their professional and clinical skills. See all upcoming events.