Athletic Directors and Coaches:
With the location set and the schedules made, we turn our attention to the team entries for the 2021 Cross Country Championships.
General rules allow each school to enter up to 7 runners in each division, boys and girls. This year entries will be made in Rank One following the process outlined below. Schools may make changes until the entry deadline, after the deadline, the school shall owe entry fees for all runners entered and any replacements will be made at the registration tent on the day of the meet.
- Login to Rank One
- Make sure your Cross Country roster(s) are built in RankOne
Cross Country-Boys and/or Cross Country-Girls this is not a (Co-ed roster)
- VIEW the Cross Country-Boys Roster
- Click CREATE ENTRY FORM
- Mark the box next to the students that will compete (MAXIMUM: 7 NOTE: only eligible students will be available)
- Click SAVE
- EXPORT to PDF (at the bottom) for a copy of your entry with amount owed-please bring to Meet
- Repeat for Cross Country-Girls if needed
If questions arise or if you need assistance, please contact the TAPPS office at 254-947-9268 or by email at [email protected].