Administrators and Coaches:
We are one week closer to returning to competition for the Fall of 2020. We have produced several tools to assist in your efforts to be in compliance with TAPPS rules now and moving forward.
The TAPPS Return to Play 2020 page can be accessed from the TAPPS home page (www.tapps.biz) or by clicking on the link below.
The individual sections include those outlined below.
- August 17 Update
- We will publish our next update on August 31 as we approach the Fall seasons beginning.
- 2020 Return to Action Protocols
- Requirements for TAPPS schools to return to play this fall
- Season Opening Webinars
- Fall Activities are right around the corner
- Discussion of the TAPPS rules and expectations for each event
- COVID 19 Resources
- Various companies that have reached out to TAPPS to assist in your purchasing of PPE
- TAPPS Rank 101
- For athletic and fine art administrators to assist in your getting underway in Rank One for 2020
- Student Transfer Course
- For schools to send to families who must complete the Transfer Student process
- Fall Activities
- Information relating to practice and season limitations
The TAPPS office phone number is 254-947-9268 or please use our email at info@localhost.