We are looking forward to a fantastic Fall Band and Drumline Championship event at the Waco ISD Athletic Complex on Monday, October 26. Although the Entry Deadline is October 19, there are some things that need to be completed before that date.
Fall Band Planning Form– DUE ASAP.
Please submit this form so that we may better prepare for the Fall Band Championships with regard to Schedule, Parking, and Stadium seating requirements.
Book your hotels– On the hotel page, some may show sold out, limited availability or availability on request since we are under 30 days to the event. You can still request rooms for the TAPPS rate within 30 days. Tutorial available here
Coach Compliance completed through Rank One.
- Band Director profile created, Head Band director marked as Program Director. All assistant directors marked as Program Assistant Director.
- TAPPS Acknowledgement of Rules complete.
- TAPPS SCOPE training complete.
Student Eligibility completed through Rank One.
- Parents should complete the TAPPS Student Profile.
- Parents should complete the TAPPS Signature page.
- Parents should complete the Medical History page.
- Physical Forms (doctor evaluation) must be completed and uploaded.
- All students must be shown as ELIGIBLE by the deadline of Oct.19.
Rosters completed through Rank One.
- Rank One Admin (Athletic Director or Fine Arts Director) will need to establish EACH VARSITY roster option such as Drumline, Field Band, Marching Band separately on their R1 Admin>My Activities Information>Add new program for Drum Line/Fall Band>Enter Drumline. Add New for Marching Band. Add New for Field Band.
- Directors will need to build each roster separately to distinguish which students are in Marching Band and/or Drumline.
Entry Form complete by Oct 19. Please submit the following form for Entry.
Fall Band Event Protocols Please review these protocols prior to the event.
On-site Lunch Order option- Bush’s Chicken will provide boxed lunches, available for pre-order. See the order form for details. Orders are due no later than Sunday, October 25 at Noon.
Any Questions? Email [email protected]