FAQs – ART HISTORY
Where do I find the study information for my students?
- TUNE IN
- The current information will be included in the 2019-20 / 2020-2021 Order Form
- Current Prints (40 pictures)
- Art Smart Bulletin
Who can compete for my school?
- Students presently attending your school in Grades 9 through 12
How many entries can I have in the Art History competition?
- There is no limit to the number of entries for each school
- Each entry shall be charged the entry fee required for this category
How do I register my students?
- More details will be available on the entry procedure in January.
How do my students take the Art History Exam?
- The Art History exam is an online test monitored by your school’s personnel
May my students take the test on different days?
- Students from the same school should take the exam on the same day.
When will the results be made public and posted?
- The results will be announced and released at the Art Championships.