Fine Arts Directors, Academics & Speech Teachers
Due to the continuing concerns with COVID-19 TAPPS Spring Academics and Speech events will be adjudicated virtually. We will provide further information with the process and guidelines in the coming weeks as those details become available.
Please mark these new dates as anticipated entry submission deadlines and test dates.
- Ready Writing – March 1 – March 5
- 1A / 2A Monday, March 1
- 3A Tuesday, March 2
- 4A Wednesday, March 3
- 5A Thursday, March 4
- 6A Friday, March 5
- Academic Testing – March 29 – March 31
- Speech – April 6 – April 9
- Debate – More information coming
Current action items:
- Academic and Speech coaches listed in Rank One as the Program Director or Assistant Program Director. Your school administrator will need to create your profile if not already complete.
- Complete your profile compliance and professional acknowledgement of rules.
- Create your Varsity Academic Team Program roster in RankOne. Your Fine Arts Director can assist with questions. This process requires parents to fill out some online forms so go ahead and start this process now.
We are working on the entry process as well as the testing and submission requirements. Please be sure your Program Directors are in Rank One so that they will get the updates as they are available.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate through the pandemic.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].