Fine Arts Directors, Art, Film & Photography Teachers:
Due to the continuing concerns with COVID-19 TAPPS Spring Art events will be adjudicated virtually. We will provide further information with the process and guidelines in the coming weeks as those details become available.
Please mark these new dates as anticipated entry submission deadlines.
- Art History Testing – March 15 – April 15
- Senior Portfolios Due –
March 22April 19
- Short Film-
March 8March 19
- All other Art Entries Due – April 19
Current action items:
- Art teachers listed in Rank One as the Program Director or Assistant Program Director. Your school administrator will need to create your profile if not already complete.
- Complete your profile compliance and professional acknowledgement of rules.
- Create your Varsity Art Team Program roster in RankOne. Your Fine Arts Director can assist with questions. This process requires parents to fill out some online forms so go ahead and start this process now.
We are working on the entry process as well as the testing and submission requirements. Please be sure your Program Directors are in Rank One so that they will get the updates as they are available.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate through the pandemic.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].