HomeTown Ticketing is the nation’s leading digital event management platform focused on serving high schools and colleges, and the official digital ticketing partner of TAPPS. HomeTown has helped thousands of schools prepare for and host successful events using proprietary capacity management tools, passcodes, and touchless ticketing offered at no cost to the schools.
This Fall was one of the most challenging seasons we’ve all had to navigate, but HomeTown helped schools across the country continue to operate in this unique environment, with 7,300+ schools that have joined the platform, and 30,000+ events ticketed this past Fall. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with HomeTown:
- Event, gate, and capacity management tools
- Passcode integration for access management
- No set-up costs or annual fees for schools
- Personalized embed allows you to sell tickets on your school’s website
- Convenience of 24/7 touchless ticket sales
- Immediate access to funds
- Dedicated account support with access during game time
This is a busy time for our schools, so let HomeTown get you ready by helping to provide a simpler, safer, and more secure experience for both you and your fans. Are you ready to bring touchless ticketing to your school? Please join us to hear more about HomeTown by registering here for an upcoming webinar or Contact HomeTown today.