You are almost there! Before you know it, it will be January! January may be the start of a new year, but is the perfect time to bring in change.
Did you know HomeTown Ticketing can help with ticket sales for Fine Arts and Student Activities as well as Athletics. Schools across the country use our platform when managing ticket sales for school wide events.
HomeTown provides schools with everything needed to offer professional-level online ticketing at absolutely no cost!
Some highlights of our platform are:
● Reserved seat maps can be used to let your guests secure their seats early
● Ability to customize ticket colors for easier distinction during entry
● Donation feature allows guests to easily add donation at checkout
● Sells how shirts, sponsorships, and more online
● Manage registrations for camps, workshops, or other special events
● Continually upgrading the platform and adding features that provide solutions
Even though you may not have utilized HomeTown during the Fall Semester, you can start now! Starting now allows you to adopt online ticketing to help prepare for next school year. If you already utilize HomeTown, be sure to reach out to your client success manager to learn about all of the new enhancements and upgrades made to the platform this past fall.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about HomeTown Ticketing, you can contact Riley Connolly, our HomeTown contact.