There are several items (mostly reminders) regarding the TAPPS 7 on 7 / 6 on 6 tournament this weekend.
- The 1st round of pool play will begin Friday at 8:30am, so all teams need to be checked in and ready.
- Waivers are required for everyone.
- Please bring a copy of your roster to check-in along with the completed waivers.
- Kicker Clinic and Competition registration will begin at 8:30am. Walk-ups will be accepted.
- The Lineman Challenge has been canceled.
- Please continue to check the 6 on 6 and 7 on 7 TAPPS webpages for updates.
- Teams should bring their own coolers and ice.
- Do not forget that everyone needs to begin hydrating in advance of Friday morning.
- There will be a concession stand and food trucks available onsite.
- The athletic trainer coverage for this event will be provided by CHAI.
- Brett Temple from GameBreaker will be onsite with protective headgear and mouthpieces available for those that may need them. [email protected] 817-925-0803
Special Offer – From NCSA Partner, Coach Packet
Coach Packet 3 (CP3) is the digital recruiting booklet that is used exclusively by college coaches at over 500 events a year. CP3 has revolutionized the way that college programs identify, evaluate and track student-athletes and their teams and will make sure that every college program has access to your roster and schedule at the click of a button.
Through a partnership with NCSA, every athlete participating in 2022 TAPPS 7v7 will have an online profile through their team roster. By filling out the information at the link below, college coaches will be able to access your information through Coach Packet and have everything they need for their evaluations in-person or following the event. This opportunity is a win-win for athletes and the college coaches who are recruiting them! We appreciate your assistance.
Roster Link: NCSA Roster information (google.com)
If questions arise, please contact the TAPPS office at [email protected] or 254-947-9268.