TAPPSCON 2020 is offering members the opportunity to apply to be a presenter at a breakout session.
The applicants should be aware of the following.
- Topic relevant to high school fine art and athletic programs.
- Sessions are 50 minutes in length.
- Submissions are due Monday, May 25.
- Response to the applications sent no later than Monday, June 1.
Those receiving an invitation to be a presenter will need to provide the following items.
- Detailed outline
- Copy of printed handout(s)
- Digital presentation – PowerPoint, Google Slides etc.
- Copy of Audio/Video Presentation(s)
- Received by Friday, June 19
- Email items to TAPPS
Convention speakers will receive:
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Free Convention Registration
- Special Gift Bag
- TAPPS 2020-2021 Admission Pass.
If you have a question or need additional information please contact Steve Prud’homme at
254-947-9268 ext.1007 or email Steve here .