Athletic Directors and Coaches:
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Team Tennis tournament. Now that a host facility has been negotiated, the webpage has been updated. Team Tennis information can be found by clicking HERE.
The entry fee of $250 will help offset the cost of the facility, trainer coverage and officials. The entry fee is due at the time of the tournament.
The entry process in Rank One is outlined below. The entry deadline is Friday, October 9. Once entries are received, the schedules shall be released.
- Log in to your Rank One Account
- Make sure there is a TEAM TENNIS Head Coach listed in RankOne
- Make sure you have a TEAM TENNIS roster built (Co-ed roster) this is not a Tennis-Boys or Tennis-Girls roster you would have in the spring
- View the Team Tennis Roster
- Click CREATE ENTRY FORM
- Mark the box next to the students that will compete (MAXIMUM: 8 boys, 8 girls, NOTE: only eligible students will be available)
- Click SAVE
- EXPORT to PDF (at the bottom) if you need a copy of your entry
Please reply and let us know if your team will come to the event as we have alternate teams who may want to attend.
Please contact the TAPPS office at 254-947-9268 or by email at [email protected] as questions arise.